Manali is a resort and tourist town nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla, 309 km (192 miles) northeast of Chandigarh, and 544 km (338 miles) northeast of Delhi, the national capital. This is famous for its Himalayan landscapes and popular hill-stations. Many outdoor activities such as rock climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, ice-skating, trekking, rafting, and heli-skiing are popular tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh. It is a popular tourist destination and serves as the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti district as well as Leh.
The Journey of Valley
Tour Name: The Journey of Valley
Destinations: Delhi/Chandigarh - Manali - Chandigarh/Delhi
Duration: 04 Nights & 5 Days
Day 01: Arrive Delhi / Delhi - Manali (540 Kms / 13 Hrs.) or Arrive Chandigarh / Chandigarh - Manali (300 Kms / 08 Hrs.)
Arrive at Chandigarh/Delhi airport or Railway station, and drive to Manali, via Bilaspur, Mandi, Pandoh dam & Kullu (320 kms). Check in at hotel. Spend your evening at leisure & relaxing after long journey.
Overnight stay at hotel
Day 02: Manali Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, start local Manali sightseeing tour visit Hadimba Temple built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. Club House The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day. Visit Manu temple which located in old Manali. Later proceeding to Vashisht village well known for its hot springs. Later visit Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar. Evening free for leisure and explore the shopping mall of Manali.
Overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Manali - Excursion Tour to Rohtang Pass (Up To the Snow) (51 Kms / 02 Hrs.) & Solang Valley (44 Kms / 2 Hrs.)
After Breakfast, A day excursion to Rohtang Pass by surface (51 kms) situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level. Rohtang Pass is the gateway to Leh & Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains, Glaciers, peaks and Chandra river flows down in the Lahaul valley.Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley.
Note: Rohtang Pass sightseeing tour as per the NGT directions & subject to vehicle permits.
Visit the Solang Valley the place is also well known for adventurous sports whether summer sports or winter sports. Parachuting, skating/skiing, zorbing and paragliding are some of the famous sports played here. Few ski agencies also offer different courses as well as equipment to enjoy but these agencies are active only in winter seasons since snow melts in summer season. Later back to Manali and explore the local market. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 04: Manali - Excursion Tour to Kullu & Manikaran (80 Kms / 03 Hrs. One Way)
After Breakfast day excursion to Kullu & Manikaran, Manikaran is a pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. The Hindus believe that Manu recreated human life in Manikaran after the flood, making it a sacred area. It has many Temples and a Gurudwara. There are temples of Lord Rama, Krishna, and Vishnu. The area is well-known for its natural hot-water springs and its beautiful landscape. En route visit Shawl Factory at Kullu, and back to Manali. Evening at leisure & personal activities Overnight stay at hotel
Day 05: Manali to Chandigarh/Delhi Drop
After breakfast, check out from hotel, drive to Chandigarh/Delhi airport or train station and board flight or train back to home.
- Assistance on arrival & departure at airport or railway station.
- Accommodation at hotels/resorts as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast & Dinner at the hotels/resorts
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned vehicle
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes.
- GST (5%)
- Any Airfare or Train
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Monument Entry Charges/Heating system/Any Local Ride Not Included.
- AC will not work in hill stations
- As per Himachal Government Ruling outsiders not go to do the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from union on Direct Payment Basis