Uttarakhand formerly known as Uttaranchal is a state in the northern part of India. Uttarakhand has many tourist spots due to its location in the Himalayas. There are many ancient temples, forest reserves, national parks, hill stations, and mountain peaks that draw large number of tourists. There are 44 nationally protected monuments in the state. Oak Grove School in the state is on the tentative list for World Heritage Sites. Two of the most holy rivers in Hinduism the Ganges and Yamuna, originate in Uttarakhand. Binsar Devta is a popular Hindu temple in the area. Uttarakhand has long been called "Land of the Gods" as the state has some of the holiest Hindu shrines, and for more than a thousand years, pilgrims have been visiting the region in the hopes of salvation and purification from sin. Gangotri and Yamunotri, the sources of the Ganges and Yamuna, dedicated to Ganga and Yamuna respectively, fall in the upper reaches of the state and together with Badrinath (dedicated to Vishnu) and Kedarnath (dedicated to Shiva) form the Chota Char Dham, one of Hinduism's most spiritual and auspicious pilgrimage circuits. Haridwar, meaning "Gateway to the God", is a prime Hindu destination. Haridwar hosts the Haridwar Kumbh Mela every twelve years, in which millions of pilgrims take part from all parts of India and the world. Rishikesh near Haridwar is known as the preeminent yoga centre of India.
Tour Name: Mesmerizing Uttarakhand
Destinations: Delhi - Nainital - Jim Corbett - Delhi
Duration: 03 Nights & 04 Days
Day 01: Arrive Delhi / Delhi - Nainital (330 Kms / 08 Hrs.)
Arrive at Delhi airport or Railway station, and drive to Nainital that takes around 8 hours’ drive up the hill. On reaching, you can check-in at the hotel and go for a walk at nearby places or sightseeing in Nainital. You can have a fun time with family and friends and enjoy the boat ride at the Naini Lake, explore tiffin top and snowcapped peaks, and collect some souvenirs. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 02: Nainital – Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, Nainital has many tourist attractions and beautiful picnic spots and nearby. Right after breakfast, you can begin to explore the place. Visit the Hanumangarhi temple, having a beautiful picnic spot; visit the three nearby lakes of Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchia Tal. All of them offer a great view of the surroundings and you can enjoy the boat rides here. In the evening, Drive back to Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Nainital - Jim Corbett (65 Kms / 02 Hrs.)
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel. Drive from Nainital to Jim Corbett. It takes around 4 hours to reach the Jim Corbett National Park from Nainital. On arrival, check-in at the hotel and after taking a little rest, embark on the evening safari in Jim Corbett National Park. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Jim Corbett to Delhi Drop (245 Kms / 06 Hrs.)
In the Morning, you can set out for a fun safari ride (Cost Extra) inside the National Park, where you can see animals like the famous tigers, deer, leopards, jungle cats and elephants etc. Return to the hotel for breakfast. Post breakfast take the ride back to Delhi. Upon arrival transfer to Airport/Railway Station for onward journey.
- Assistance on arrival & departure at airport or railway station.
- Accommodation at hotels/resorts as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast & Dinner at the hotels/resorts
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned vehicle
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes.
- GST (5%)
- Any Airfare or Train
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- AC will not work in Hill Stations
- Monument Entry Charges/Heating system/Any Local Ride Not Included.